The following links are to provide information or an email or phone link to follow up on a particular issue with regards to St. John's. These links are provided to help you communicate with us at any time. With all submissions, you will receive an email acknowledgment. If the information you submit is not acknowledged promptly, please follow it up with a phone call to the office at (248) 546-1255. Thank you.
For Use by Anyone:
o Ask the Interim Rector a Question
o Meeting Space Inquiries
o Membership Transfer to St. John's
o Charitable Contributions
o Memorial Contributions
o Special Choir Anthem Purchase
o Website Feedback or Suggestions
For Use By Members of St. John's:
o News & Views Delivery Options
o Change of Address or Email Address
o Special Prayer Request
o Altar Flower Donation
o Choir Membership
- Ask the Interim Rector a Question - If you would like to ask the rector, The Rev. Bob Hart, a question about St. John's please email him at
or phone him at 248-546-1255. If you want a telephone response please include your 10-digit phone number in the email.
- Meeting Space Inquiries - If you are looking for meeting space or space to hold an event, please email the Financial Administrator, Sharon Watton, at
or phone her at 248-546-1255. Meeting space is available Monday through Friday between 9 am and 5 pm, and Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm. When applicable, costs will be discussed when we contact you. Please include in your email:
- Number of persons;
- Time frame, i.e., one time, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc;
- Start date;
- Group name;
- Name of the official contact person and her/his phone and email address.
- Membership Transfer to St. John's - If you are interested in becoming a member of St. John's please email the interim rector, The Rev. Bob Hart, at
or call him at 248-546-1255. You will need to complete the Transfer Form and it would be useful to do this before the meeting with the rector. In the email it would be helpful if you included:
- Your name;
- Name and city of your current church and how long you were a member;
- Name and phone number of the minister at the current church;
- Your preferred meeting times;
- your 10 digit phone number;
- News & Views Delivery Options - To reduce the cost of postage and printing, News & Views, the monthly St. John's newsletter, is delivered in four ways:
- Emailed - If we have an email address for your family, we will email a copy in PDF format for you to read online or to print. If you have email and are not receiving the News & Views by email, please send your email address to our Administrative Assistant, Lillian Melville, at
or call her at 248-546-1255.
- Printed at Church - Printed copies will be available in the tract rack at St. John's.
- On St. John's Website - A copy of the current News & Views in PDF format is accessible for downloading and reading on the web from the News & Views menu item in the panel on the left of each page. This News & Views page also provides access to any News & Views issue from January 2006 to the current issue.
- Mailed to Your Home - We will only mail a printed copy of News & Views to members who can not attend services and do not have email or internet access.
- Change of Address or Email Address - To change your address or email address please email our Administrative Assistant, Lillian Melville, at
or call her at 248-546-1255.
- Special Prayer Request - If you'd like to request a special prayer for yourself or for someone you know, please send an email to the interim rector, The Rev. Bob Hart at
or call him at 248-546-1255. In your email please provide the following information, if possible:
- The name of the person for whom you are asking prayers;
- The reason for your concern;
- Your preferred 10 digit phone number;
- What is your email address?
- Would you like the rector to call you about this concern? (Yes/No)
- If yes, your 10-digit phone number.
- Altar Flower Donation - If you'd like to purchase altar flowers for a particular Sunday as a memorial to a loved one, or in honor of someone, please email the Administrative Assistant, Lillian Melville at
or call her at 248-546-1255. She will forward your request to the chairperson of the Altar Guild. In your email please include the following information, if possible:
- Your name;
- Email address is;
- 10 digit preferred phone number;
- I'd like to have you purchase altar flowers for me in the amount of $xx: in memory of, in recognition of, in honor of, or in thanks for;
- For use on Sunday (give date);
- Thank you for your thoughtfulness. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
- NOTE: Please do not include credit card or checking account information on this form. It is not secure. The amount you entered is merely for our planning/purchasing information. You will be contacted by telephone for payment arrangements.
- Choir Membership - Membership in the Chancel Choir is open to anyone who sings and has an interest in learning more about the music of the church. There are no auditions. Rehearsals are held on Thursdays from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm, late August through mid-June. If you are interested in Choir membership, please send an email to the Music Director at of Music , Rob Styberski at
or call the office at 248-546-1255 to have him get in touch with you. Please include the following information in your email, if possible:
- Your name;
- I am interested in singing - Soprano, Alto, Tenor, or Bass (list one);
- Email address;
- Preferred evening phone number;
- If you have a question or concern, please add that to your email.