1. Official Episcopal Church Links
2. Anglican Links
3. Worship Links - Daily Office, Prayer Book, Bibles, Hymnals
4. Other Church Links
5. Outreach Organizations
6. Creating Healthy Environment
7. Episcopal Colleges and Universities.
8. Episcopal Retirement Communities.
9. Other Useful Links
1 - Official Episcopal Church Links:
2 - Anglican Links:
3 - Worship Links:
4 - Other Church Links:
5 - Outreach Organizations.
- Gleaners Community Food Bank of SE Michigan
- Open Hands Food Pantry at St. John's
- New-To-You Resale Shop at St. John's
- South Oakland Shelter - breaking the cycle of homelessness
- City of Royal Oak, MI
6 - Creating a Healthy Environment
- EDOMI Sexual Conduct Policy.
- Creating a Healthy Environment - quick reference guide.
- State of Michigan - Child Protection Laws.
7 - Episcopal Colleges and Universities:
- Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, New York - Liberal Arts
- Clarkson College, Omaha, Nebraska - Health Care
- Cuttington University, Liberia - Liberal Arts and Professions
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Geneva, New York - Liberal Arts
- Kenyon College, Gambier, Ohio - Liberal Arts
- St. Augustine College, Chicago, Illinois - Bilingual (Spanish), BSW & associates.
- St. Augustine's College, Raligh, No. Carolina - Undergrad Historically Black College (HBC).
- St. Paul's College, Lawrenceville, Virginia - Undergrad Historically Black College (HBC).
- Sewanee: The University of the South, Sewanee, Tenn. - Liberal Arts.
- Trinity University of Asia, Quezon City, Phillipines - Undergrad & Grad.
- Voorhees College, Denmark, So. Carolina - Undergrad Historically Black College (HBC).
8 - Episcopal Retirement Communities:
- Canterbury on-the-Lake - Waterford
- St. Anne's Mead Retirement Home - Southfield
9 - Other Useful Links
- Accounting Aid Society - a nonprofit organization providing free income tax preparation to low and middle income households. Opening a office in Ferndale soon.