The Login form to the left allows Parishioners (Members) of St. John's Episcopal Church to become a Registered User and access the password protected information available only to Members of the Church under the User Menu. You must be a member of St. John's to register as follows.
- Members Login - If you are already have a Registered User account with St. John's, then you should be able to just Login with your UserID and Password in the Login Form to the right.
- New Members - If you are a Member of St. John's, but do not yet have a Registered User account, you must go through the following process to become a member.
- Click on "Create an account" under the Login Form to the right or on the Home page.
- This will take you to the Registration web page where you enter the following information
- Name - your first and last name.
- Username - whatever username you want that you can remember. Keep it short.
- E-mail - your preferred email address for email from St. John's and its members.
- Password - a password of 8 or more characters at least two of which should be numbers.
- Verify Password - key in the password again, you can not copy it.
- Click on Register.
- Return to Login Page - After clicking on Register, you will return to the Login Form page with the following at the top of the page: "Your account has been created and an activation link has been sent to the e-mail address you entered. Note that you must activate the account by clicking on the activation link when you get the e-mail before you can login."
- Go to your Email Account - Read the message starting with "Account Details for ..."
- Click on the link in the Email - This will take you to a web page with the message "Activation Complete! - Your Account has been successfully activated. You can log in using the username and password you chose during the registration."
- Note - If you do not Click on the link in the email, your account will be "Blocked", i.e., you will not be able to login until either you Click on the link in the email or the Web Administrator unblocks your account.
- Return to the Parishioners Login page and login.
- More Info - See the Website Help for more information on the Login process.
Last Updated on Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:22